Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the Warwick Club South Pacific Guest Loyalty Program (the "Program") operated by Warwick Resorts in the Pacific, ("Warwick South Pacific Resorts" or "we") and our relationship with members of the Program ("Members" or "you"). Membership in the Program (“Membership”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions, which supersede our previous loyalty program rules and/or conditions. By using your Membership card or your Membership number, you agree that:
- (a) You have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions;
- (b) You are eligible for Membership with our loyalty program.
The purpose of the Program is to reward our frequent guests. As described below, Members will receive a Membership card and will get their “Entitlements” from any participating resorts within the pacific region.
General Membership Rules
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. This means that we may make changes that affect, without limitation, processes, benefits, Program affiliates, and rules for receiving your entitlements, Unless otherwise stated, all Membership benefits are subject to availability.
We may terminate the Program with six months advance notice to all Active Members, and may substitute a similar loyalty program for the Program at any time immediately upon notice to all Active Members. A Member may not accumulate Entitlements or claim awards after the termination of the Program. If the Program is terminated, all unredeemed entitlements shall be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no award claims shall be honored after the conclusion of the notice period. We may terminate the Program in whole or in part, in any jurisdiction(s) on less than six months' notice if required to do so by applicable law.
Entitlements and your Membership are not your property and belong to us. On termination of your Membership for any reason, all unredeemed entitlements will be forfeited and you will no longer be able to participate in the Program. On your death, unredeemed entitlements may be transferred to a family member or a friend of yours as we decide in our absolute discretion. Entitlements have no cash value and we will not pay you cash for any forfeited or unused entitlements.
Membership benefits and awards may be subject to income or other taxes. The recipient is responsible for paying all such taxes and for making all applicable disclosures to third parties, including the party who paid for the transaction from which you received entitlements. We will not be liable for any tax liability, duty or other charges in connection with the issuance of Membership benefits or awards.
Entitlements, Gift certificates or other Membership benefits may not be sold, bartered or transferred (other than by us). Any attempted transfer, sale or barter by you or on your behalf will be void. We may refuse to honor or recognize any entitlements, Gift certificates or Membership benefits which we or they conclude have been transferred, sold or bartered.
Our waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach of this Agreement. Our failure to insist upon strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions by any Member shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that we may have against that or any other Member.
We make no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through our loyalty Program.
We are not being responsible for:
- (a) Loss or misdirection of, or delay in receiving, any Membership application, correspondence, or gift certificates;
- (b) Theft or unauthorized redemption of Entitlements or use of an Award caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of us;
- (c) Any acts or omissions of third parties (including Participating Properties); or
- (d) Any errors published in relation to the Program, including, without limitation, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, errors regarding Participating Properties and errors in the crediting of entitlements from Member accounts. We reserve the right to correct, without notice, any errors.
We endeavor to keep the information on our website current, including the links from these Terms and Conditions, but you should contact our program administrator on “firstname.lastname@example.org” for updating your most current information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
We shall not be liable to any person for any action taken or neglected to be taken with respect to the Program, except for errors in giving entitlements to Warwick Club South Pacific Guest.
All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions, and the rules of Membership, shall be at our sole discretion, and our decisions shall be final. We may waive compliance with these Terms and Conditions in our sole discretion and we may run promotions from time to time that provide enhanced benefits to select Members. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our failure to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement or our delay in enforcing or exercising any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If we waive any right on one occasion, such waiver shall not operate as a waiver as to any other occasion.
The Membership Fee to join our loyalty program is 25 Australian Dollars for lifetime membership. Membership in the Program is available to any individuals who have stayed with us in any participating property to be entitled to our frequent stay programs. We may refuse Membership to, or in addition to the reasons specified in Section 3.5 below, terminate Membership of, any individual without giving a reason. Employees of Warwick South Pacific resorts (“Associates”) are not eligible to participate in the Program except through specially designated Associate programs.
You will become a Member of the program from the date we receive your completed online application. Entitlements will be awarded for Eligible Stays if enrollment has been completed before your arrival to participating properties. Should you enroll during your stay at the participating resorts, you are eligible for entitlements on your next stay.
Memberships can only be used by the Member whose name is listed on the Program account. You should not give your Membership number to any other person. You are responsible for all activity in your Program account through the use of your membership number by another person, whether a member of your family, household, staff or otherwise. Corporations, associations and groups cannot enroll in the Program.
You cannot have more than one Membership. If you attempt to obtain more than one Membership, we may terminate your Membership and all enrollment bonus(es) and Entitlements may be forfeited.
Cancellation and Termination of Membership
- 3.1 You may cancel your Membership at any time by giving written notice of cancellation to our program administrator on “email@example.com”. If you do this, all unused entitlements will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred.
- 3.2 You will be considered an "Active Member" so long as:
- (a) Your Membership has not been cancelled (by you or us), and
- (b) You have an Eligible Stay at a Participating Property within 12 months.
- 3.3. If we revoke your Membership, for any reason, you may not reapply for Membership and any entitlements opened in your name in that account shall be forfeited upon discovery. If you cancel your Membership, or if we close your account, you may reapply for Membership at a later date, but you will not recover any entitlements forfeited from your prior Membership.
- 3.4 We may cancel entitlements, suspend your Membership privileges or terminate your Membership at any time with immediate effect, confirmed by written notification to you if, in our sole discretion, you have:
- (a) Acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances,
- (b) Acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner,
- (c) Breached any of these terms & conditions,
- (d) Engaged in fraud or abuse concerning entitlements given, award usage or Membership privileges and benefits, or
- (e) Failed to pay any bill when due to Warwick South Pacific Participating Property. Subject to applicable law, Membership will terminate automatically on your filing for bankruptcy or otherwise becoming subject to a bankruptcy proceeding.
- 3.5 We may also take appropriate legal or administrative action if any of the items listed above occurs. Nothing contained in these terms & conditions shall limit us in the exercise of any legal or equitable rights or remedies.
Membership & Benefits
As of September 2013, We introduce to you the new Club Warwick South Pacific program to honour our Returning guests.So if you have stayed at any of the Warwick South Pacific Resorts, you are entitled to join the club and receive all the privileges that your membership so richly deserves on your next visit.
As a member you will receive
- 25% off on all Spa treatments **
- 10% discount when shopping at any Tappoos shop in Fiji.(Present card at time of purchase)
- Free upgrade to next room category subject to availability @ check in
*The Membership Fee to join is 25 Australian Dollars. All the transactions will be carried out in Australian Dollars (AUD) and all the payments will be verified and authorized by www.paymentexpress.com via a secure server.
We maintain a personal preference profile for all our Warwick Club South Pacific Guests, containing information provided by you. We will use this information to expedite reservations, check-in, and check-out processes. If you provide credit card information, hotels will use it to guarantee your stay and will apply your stay charges to that credit card. You can change your credit card authorization for future transactions by contacting your regional Customer Service Center or at time of reservation or check-in. You should notify us if your authorized credit card is lost, stolen, invalidated or has expired.
We may send you promotions, offers, specials & packages and other communications from time to time. The promotions we send may be targeted to you based on the information you have provided to us and additional data we maintain. You may change your personal details and communications preferences at any time by contacting our program administrator on “firstname.lastname@example.org”. but to change your name on our records, you should send satisfactory written proof to our program administrator, of a legal name change such as a copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, official judgment of name changes and a driver’s license, provided that for a driver’s license both the old license with the old name and picture and the new license with the new name and picture must be on the same page. To change your address on our records, you should send satisfactory written proof to our program administrator of a change of address such as a copy of your lease, your deed or a utility bill.
If you telephone the program administrator directly on +679 6530 555, for security reasons we may ask you for your date of birth and/or other information to verify your identity. We may monitor telephone calls to improve its quality of service.
All Program communications will be sent to you at the mailing address and/or e-mail address which you provide on your application form or otherwise notify us. Communications will be deemed to have been received by you if sent to that address, 1 business day after sending if we sent it to the e-mail address provided and 5 business days after sending if we sent it to the mailing address provided. You are responsible for keeping and updating us your address current.
If you have any queries about the Program, contact our Program Administrator at any time on “email@example.com”.We are happy to assist you at any given time should you have any questions.
All information and details related to our Warwick Club South Pacific loyalty program, in particular with respect to additional services provided by participating hotels, members benefit and conditions related to our Warwick Club program entitlements, are provided on the website.